April 9, 2011

HOP 2 IT...


Last night I had the pleasure of going to see 'HOP' with a friend of mine.  My step-daughter had went to see it the week before and told me that she found it to be very enjoyable...and after viewing the previews for myself I knew I just had to see this one...and I'm glad I went!!

Off the coast of South America, on the island of Easter Island, under the

giant stone heads resides the most magnificent candy
factory. 
Three hundred and sixty five days a year, the
Easter Bunny reigns over a team of bunnies and chicks
who prepare the candy-filled baskets that are delivered
to children around the world on Easter morning.
On the eve of being ordained as his father’s
successor, E.B.(the cute, charming, witty & adorable bunny) takes off for Hollywood in pursuit of his
dream of becoming a drummer.
 Once there, he encounters Fred James Marseden 
recently fired and determined to pull his life together.
After being lovingly kicked out of his parents’ home, he
accidentally runs into E.B.
 Feigning injury and shocking
Fred with his ability to talk, E.B. manipulates Fred into
providing him shelter.
The fun starts there and lasts the duration of the film...if you haven't seen it yet,  I suggest you 'HOP' To It!!!

Check out the preview for yourself...

1 comment:

  1. Hey that looks like a really cute movie Becky..I think I'd like to see it as well :)

    ReplyDelete