June 16, 2010

Blogging....What Do You Think?

Should I assume that you are reading this because you find me and my life interesting?...Maybe I should assume  you find me amusing?  Or...maybe you were just perusing through another blog and happened across mine...whatever the reason you are here now so I have to ask...Do you have a blog?...if so why?..if not why?
Is blogging now a hobby?...A way of getting to know or understand the inter-workings of other peoples minds and thoughts?  Maybe you are skimming through blogs in search of something...perhaps some sort of answer to a question long forgotten?  An idea for a story, a picture worth 1000 words or maybe someone with whom you can relate to?...Either way...I would love to know why you are here and what you think about Blogging??

No comments:

Post a Comment