June 18, 2010

My Fur Baby

I would like to introduce you to my fur baby...his name is Dillon...Kevin and I adopted him on December 15th 2009 and he has become quite the addition to our family!! :-)  Dillon is a basset mixed with beagle and boxer, he will be 3 years old in July. His favorite things are bones, stuffies, balls and FOOD!!!
Dillon likes to go for walks, swim, roll in the grass, ride in the car (with his head out the window of course), he enjoys his sleeptimes and would be absolutely lost without his cuddle time with me and his daddy on the couch :-)  He has also come to really appreciate his time at 'Puppy Pals' (his doggy daycare) there he has made many canine friends whom he enjoys walks in dog parks with aswell as the odd field trip here and there.

Dillon is my baby and I am proud to present you with a few photos...I will try to update them frequently...



No comments:

Post a Comment