August 22, 2010

25 Random Things About Me...

1) I work straight day shift and am up at 5am every morning...have been on 'days' for almost 2 years...I don't think I'll ever get used to it!! (not a morning person)

2) I don't like my feet being touched!

3) My favorite pop is Diet Pepsi With Lime!! (with a sliced lemon in it)

4) I love to fall asleep to the sound of a good thunderstorm

5) I went to college for 'Accounting & Payroll' (not that it did me much good) except...

6) I met my husband in college

7) My 'Love Language' is: 'Quality Time' and 'Acts of Service'

8) My astrological sign is: Leo

9) My Chinese Year is: Dog

10) I love 'No Name' BBQ chips from No Frills

11) I love to shop at 'Wal-Mart'

12) I was born premature..doctors thought I wouldn't make it...they were wrong!!

13) I am a bit of a 'clean freak'..

14) I love driving while listening to my favorite songs...

15) I have a 13 year old nephew and an 11 year old niece whom I love very much!!!

16) I would love to learn to play the guitar one day...

17) I am the 'middle' child..I have an older sister and a younger sister and I wish we were all able to spend more time together...

18) I was born in Bowmanville and moved to Oshawa when I was 4..

19) I am beginning to love blogging!

20) I love the feeling of coming home from work all hot and sweaty to jump into a cool shower and then to put on fresh jammies and cuddle on the couch with hubby & puppy!! :-)

21) I feel best suited at home caring for my husbands needs, making our house a home; but I am grateful that I do have a job...

22) I believe in the God that created man; not the God that man created.

23) Sometimes I feel envious of people I know whom seem to be happier and more successful than I; I have learned however, that our lives are what we make of it..and never to judge others from 'outward' appearances.

24) I love when my husband treats me...weather it be a tea made for me in the morning before work...or him taking me out on a date night...I just love when I know that he has thought of me and cared enough to do something nice for me.

25) I am soft spoken (usually)...I tend to be a quiet, caring person that wears my heart on my sleeve.

No comments:

Post a Comment