December 29, 2010

Reflecting on 2010...


Well now that Christmas has come and gone, it's once again time to prepare to bring in another new year!  For some this may be the beginning of some new resolution or regime.  For others it is merely another year to embark on.  I have never been one to make resolutions or goals initiated by this time of year.  In-fact 'New Years' has always been one of trepidation for me.  I don't know why 'change' in and of itself strikes me as troublesome but it always has.  I guess I'm the type of person that just likes things to stay the same.  I would absolutely love it if we could just slow time down..minutes, hours, days, weeks, months and years seem to just fly by way too fast!! 

 I'm sure if we were able to, even if there were a cost, it would be the hottest commodity on the market!!!  

My 2010 will always be a memorable year as this past March was my first time being on an airplane...first time going on vacation...first time in CUBA!!! :-)) Thanks to my awesome parents <3 


This past year was also filled with new things...such as a new 2006 Pontiac Torrent that my husband and I bought.  We also sold my minivan and bought a car for me to drive.

2010 marked my step-daughter, Maddy's graduation from Kindergarten to Grade 1...her Daddy and I are so proud of how far she has come...she is now learning to read and write!!! :-)


A new member was also brought into my husband's side of the family, Nathan McCarnan was born July 11th of this year!


This year my husband's Nana was Baptized and it was very special to be able to witness it!!!


  This year, I also created 'Rebecca's Reflections' not only as an outlet to sound off my thoughts, but as an attempt to become more open, honest and real about myself and what matters to me.  I hope those of you who frequent my blog feel even just a bit closer to me through my writings.

Thank you to all of my regular readers for caring enough to take the time out of your lives to read my reflections.

From my heart to yours, I wish you a Very Happy & Blessed New Year filled with plenty of memorable moments, new beginnings and inconceivable love!!!  


1 comment:

  1. A year does seem to go by so very quickly like you say Becky :) Really liked that video about the New Year as well...Happy New Year, Becky and Kevin! Love Mom + Dad :)

    ReplyDelete