April 14, 2012

Greetings In 2012...



Wow... It's been a while since my last post...Sorry peeps!!!

Don't worry...I won't get into all of the reasons or excuses of why I haven't had time to blog.

I would just like to start by giving you, and all my readers a very late, but very deserved 'Happy New Year!!!'

I  sincerely hope 2012 has started out great for you all!!! Please keep in mind that we are only four months in...So if it hasn't yet...I'm sure the best is still yet to come!!!

2012 has started out with a few highlights for me...Since January I've had the pleasure of having my Saturdays and Sundays off!!!  I've had the ability to drop my hours at work down to part-time, enabling me to spend more time doing the things I need to get done around the house and have more time for myself and those around me. This year has also brought a renewing and rekindling of a couple friendships!!!

With this year still anew, I am excitedly anticipating what more it has in store!!!

I will try to post here more for those of you that are interested...but for now... I'll leave you with one of my current favourite songs!!

 "I'm Glad You Came"

No comments:

Post a Comment