October 7, 2010

'Just The Way You Are'...

This song 'Just the way you are' by Bruno Mars has become one of my favorite songs.  And, because those of you who are reading this right now happen to be my 'favorite people', I feel I must share.   Every-time it comes on the radio I can't help but turn it up and sing along. In my opinion, it has the potential to be classified as the classic love song of today...I find it not only refreshing, but relevant to the heart of what many women today are thinking and feeling...the constant struggle of finding ourselves, proving ourselves, validating ourselves, even loving ourselves...the words in this song beautifully portray what we women all need to hear...enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. Nice song Becky... well yah dad has told me how good I look first thing in the morning... no make up... hair all over... I guess that's just the way I am for sure...but then again he has'nt put his glasses on yet lol

    ReplyDelete