September 13, 2010

Summer Family Fun...

For those of you whom know me very well, you may be wondering just exactly what has happened to the 'Beckarazzi' this summer!?!?....Truthfully, this summer has not been a very noteworthy one; not much for me to take photos of...and when the mood did strike me, I very seldom had my camera...(I know...SHOCKING!!!!)...I will let you take a moment to digest some that 'shock'.....

Here are a few shots of our recent family fun day at Cedar Park!





Anytime I gather with family is an awesome time in my books!!...This particular day at the water park turned out to be pretty special...Kevin, Maddy and I had planned for a family fun day...unbeknown to us...my sister also had planned to come with her family and surprise us :-)...So it truly was a day filled with family fun!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yes that is shocking, Becky. I also did'nt take many pictures either. I think we go through phases, as I have taken so many in the past and you may have gotten all "pic'd" out on our trip to Cuba. Love your family fun day and pictures..those kind of surprises are always nice. Thanks for sharing, Becky :)

    ReplyDelete